Restrictions on the use of our online content
All contents of this Website, including text, software, names, logos, trademarks, registered trademarks, trade names, images, photographs, drawings, music and videos are intellectual property which is protected by copyright. All rights of use are owned and controlled by the owner(s) of this Website. You, the visitor, may download the content online solely for your personal use, never for commercial use, provided that:
1) you retain all copyright, intellectual property and trademark messages,
2) you do not make any modifications thereto,
3) you do not use the content in a manner that may appear to be linked to any of our products, services, events or trademarks, and
4) you do not download large quantities of content for storage in a database, server, or personal computer for commercial use. However, you are not authorized, under any circumstances, to copy, reproduce, publish, both physically and on the Web, transmit or distribute the content online, unless you have requested and obtained, in writing, our express permission. Nor may you add, remove, alter or misrepresent any content of this website. Any attempt to modify any online material, or to force or circumvent our security measures is expressly prohibited.
The rights of use of anything you download, any software, including all its files, the images incorporated or generated by such software, as well as all the data it includes, are transferred to you by this Website, or by the owners thereof. for your personal use, not for commercial purposes. This does not mean that we assign ownership of the software to you; in other words, we reserve ownership of the software and all its associated intellectual property rights. You may not resell or sell the material or reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, or convert it to any other format that would permit its use by third parties.
Submitting Your Own Content to This Website
This means that we have no obligation to treat any submission of material as confidential. You waive any right to report us for the use we may make of any ideas you may have submitted to us. The use of these or similar ideas will not oblige us in any way to pay any amount to you or any third party. By simply sending us any information, you grant us full, exclusive, present and future property rights in it, whatever their type. We may use them for any purpose that we consider appropriate, without the need for any financial compensation, neither to you nor to third parties for it.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any shipment you make. This means that you, and not us, will be solely responsible for the content of those messages, including but not limited to their legality, reliability, correctness, originality and copyright.
Limitations of Liability
This Web Site DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY PAGE OF OUR WEB SITE.
THIS INCLUDES, EXPRESSLY OR IMPLICITLY, DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY:
– THE USE (OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE) OF OUR WEBSITE
– THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OF ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH WE LINK FROM OUR PAGES
– THE IMPOSSIBILITY FOR OUR WEBSITE TO BEHAVE THE WAY YOU EXPECT OR WANT TO BEHAVE
– ANY ERROR ON OUR WEBSITE
– OMISSIONS IN OUR WEBSITE
– INTERRUPTION OF THE AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
– BUGS IN OUR WEBSITE
– DELAYS IN THE OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO/FROM OUR WEBSITE
– COMPUTER VIRUSES OR LINE FAILURES
– KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
– DAMAGE CAUSED WITH THE INTENTION OF COMPENSATING SOMEONE FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
– DAMAGES THAT CAN REASONABLY BE EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES)
– OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY RESULTING FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (INCIDENTAL DAMAGES)
WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, EVEN IN THE CASE OF NEGLIGENCE ON OUR PART, OR IF ANY OF OUR OFFICIAL AGENTS KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGE, OR BOTH, MIGHT OCCUR.
EXCEPTIONS: SOME LAWS MAY PROHIBIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SUCH CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE WHERE SUCH LAWS ARE IN FORCE, OBVIOUSLY SUCH LIMITATION DOES NOT EXIST; THEREFORE, YOU WOULD BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION IN THE EVENT OF SUFFERING ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
HOWEVER, OUR LIABILITY, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY AND CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR ON ANY OTHER LEGAL BASIS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID, IF ANY, TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO OUR SITE.
Links to other websites
We may, on our website, make recommendations and/or include links to other websites. Such a link should not be construed as a subscription to, approval of, or agreement with the information or resources offered on such sites. If in doubt, check the URL (web page address) that appears in your browser to see if you are on a page within this Website, or if you are on any other website. This Website is not responsible for the content included in, or the procedures used on, the websites of third parties that are linked from this Website. The fact that this Website includes links to other websites should not be understood as meaning that this Website is connected to, manages or controls those websites. In no event does any link represent, either explicitly or implicitly, the approval, endorsement or support of any Web Site of this Web Site, or the approval, endorsement or support of this Web Site, including its respective employees, representatives or officers.
Termination of this Agreement
This contract shall be effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying any material you have downloaded from the Website, including any associated documentation and all copies and installations. This Web Site may terminate this Agreement at any time, without notice, in the event that, in its sole discretion, you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy any material referred to in this contract. On the other hand, the publication of contents in our Web does not imply, in any way, that these contents will be available in the future. This Website also reserves the right to delete part or all of its Website without prior notice.
Jurisdiction and other considerations
You shall be responsible for compliance with any law applicable to you by accessing this Website from your country.
In the event that you have violated, or threatened to violate, the intellectual property rights of this Website or its affiliated companies, this Website and/or its affiliated companies may take legal action against you in any state or federal court in the State of Bogotá (Colombia). Also, you expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals mentioned above.
Any other dispute will be resolved as follows: